1. Data controller
The data controller of the information collected through this website is Moveolux s.r.l. with registered office at Largo Aldo de Benedetti 2, 20124, Milan (Italy). MOVEOLUX independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
2. Aims and methods of treatment which the data are intended
1. The acquisition of data that may be requested is a prerequisite for the provision of the requested service;
2. The personal and sensitive data collected and stored by the company owner of this website will be processed by the employees of the data controller as in charge and, if it was not given express consent, will not be released to third parties, except in the cases provided for in this Policy and / or the law, however, in the manner permitted by this;
3. The data collected will be processed in electronic, magnetic, electronic or paper, and they will, however, be protected by appropriate security systems and constantly updated and stored in a safe and controlled environment;
4. By requesting information through the contact form on our website, you agree to receive from Moveolux communications and business proposals to the e-mail address provided during the registration. You may object to this treatment initially – by ticking the appropriate box when requesting information – or sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
5. Without prejudice to the disclosures made in compliance with legal requirements, the data may be communicated in Italy and / or overseas to our network of agents and distributors, credit institutions, credit recovery companies, credit insurance companies, commercial information companies, professional and consultants, companies operating in the transportation sector, insurance companies in order to execute sales contracts; for direct marketing activities – newsletters or sms or other; to provide information; for the compiling of professional profiles on clients or consumers market research and other surveys useful to improve the offered products or services;
6. The data collected may be also used for the creation of marketing campaigns, for sending periodic newsletters or occasional promotional material, such as information about special offers which we think you might find valuable or information about functionality changes to the website.
3. Obligation to provide data
1. Your consent to the purposes indicated in section 2.1, 2.2 and 2.5, as well as your agreement concerning the possible disclosure of your data to third parties involved in the service (such as hotels, airlines, railroads, car rental companies, etc.) is required. The lack of such consent will make it impossible to provide the service requested;
2. Your consent to the purposes indicated in section 2.6 is entirely optional and will not affect your requests.
4. Your Rights
a) Updating, correction and integration of your personal data;
b) Cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place;
c) Certification that the operations described at letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected.
You do, in any case, have the right to totally or partially oppose:
1. Processing of your personal data, for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
2. The processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertisement or direct marketing mailings, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to MOVEOLUX – to the mailing address or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org – and we will reply promptly. To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to email@example.com
Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the law regulating protection of personal data permits MOVEOLUX – without any obligation to obtain your prior consent – to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the e-mail address you communicate to us. Italian Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes. We also wish to inform you that the Italian Privacy Authority’s provision permits MOVEOLUX to use your postal address for sending you – with administrative and accounting documents – adverts about products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the postal address you communicate to us.
6. Duration of treatment
Data will be kept for a period not longer than necessary to fulfill the obligations and achieve the purposes referred to in the preceding paragraphs.